PWAs powered by Web Components with David Dal Busco
David Dal Busco from the Ionic Zurich meetup group discusses how he uses Stencil-based web components to power his DeckDeckGo presentation builder PWA.
David Dal Busco from the Ionic Zurich meetup group discusses how he uses Stencil-based web components to power his Progressive Web App DeckDeckGo, an open source PWA presentation creator.
- Freelancer by day and creator of DeckDeckGo. He also runs the Ionic Zurich meetup.
- David's journey: from Ionic + Angular mobile apps to building web components with Stencil.
- How the idea for DeckDeckGo came about while preparing a work presentation on web components
- Where do app frameworks like Angular fit in with regards to web components?
- David on Twitter
- DeckDeckGo on Twitter
- Ionic Zurich meetup group
- Stencil: Build reusable, scalable Design Systems with web components