Hybrid vs. Native: Deep Dive
An introduction to cross-platform hybrid development for architects and app development leaders.
Demand for mobile experiences is growing, faster than IT teams can deliver them. Enter cross-platform hybrid development: Speed. Efficiency. Every Device. Join Matt & Mike for a deep dive into the benefits and challenges of both hybrid and native app development approaches.
- The Mobile Delivery Gap: Demand for mobile experiences is growing, faster than IT teams can deliver them.
- What is a Hybrid App?
- 4 key features of Hybrid Apps
- Write once, run everywhere
- Use talent you already have
- Best UX across platforms
- Build for the future
- Hybrid drawbacks
- How to dip your toes into the hybrid approach
- Hybrid vs. native development
- A bit about Ionic, the #1 cross-platform hybrid development framework in the world, and the businesses that are using it successfully today.